The Board (Board of Directors) manages the business of the Society and exercises its powers by:
- shaping the organisation’s mission and strategic direction
- monitoring and improving performance
- ensuring leadership and resources
- ensuring accountability for activities to relevant parties, especially Supporters
The Board comprises executive Directors and non-executive Directors. The non-executive Directors comprise a majority, and elect the Chair from amongst their number after each Annual Meeting.
Click here to find out the meeting schedule.
Non-Executive Director applications
Unlimited Potential welcomes applications to become a Non-Executive Director. Non-executive director positions are not paid, but all expenses incurred are reimbursed.
These positions are crucial to the governance of Unlimited Potential. Please refer to the role description and person specification. We particularly seek people with skills, knowledge and experience in any of the following fields: business planning; community; finance; governance; creativity and innovation; law; marketing; organisational development; people and workforce; regeneration; service quality and delivery.
While Unlimited Potential welcomes any eligible application, in line with our Equity and Diversity Policy, we are especially interested in attracting nominations of people from groups that are currently under-represented:
- people who live in the areas that Unlimited Potential works
- people under 35 years old
- people from black and minority ethnic communities
- lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender people
To apply, please complete and submit the nomination form.
If you want to know more, please get in touch. If you would like to speak with the Chair or an existing non-executive director, please let us know by contacting us on 0161 743 0088 or email@example.com