We aim to be a leading employer and work to the ACAS Model Workplace.
Our basic terms and conditions are:
- Pay on a five-point scale, linked to local authority NJC pay scales. Moves up the pay scale take place annually on 1 April, once a person has been in post for at least 12 months.
- Normal hours of work are 35 hours per week (pro rata for part-time hours).
- Annual leave is 5.6 working weeks, in addition to paid public holidays. There is an additional five days’ leave per year after five years continuous employment.
- A Group Personal Pension Scheme, which all employees are entitled to join after three months’ continuous employment. The Society contributes the equivalent of 7.5% of gross basic salary to the pension, if an employee contributes a minimum of 3%.
- There is no normal retirement age.
Other benefits of employment with Unlimited Potential include:
- A recognised trade union in Unison – we actively encourage all employees to become and remain trade union members.
- Every person is eligible to be a Supporter (member) of our community benefit society, with voting rights at annual meetings and elections.
- Life assurance – we have a Group Life Assurance Scheme that covers all employees, at no cost to them. This also comes with access to a 24-hour healthline.
- Employee assistance programme – providing every employee, their household member and dependants with a fully confidential help, information and advice service.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Personal development, through a personal development plan, supported by a learning and development allocation for each person equivalent to 5% of salary.
- No current vacancies – but please check back for further opportunities as we grow and develop.